Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well Welcome to Blogger/Blogspot, Eddie

Pleasure to meet you! The name's Edward Hancock II, but my friends call me Eddie. My enemies call me things I can't print in good conscience.
So what's the purpose behind starting this blog? Quite honestly I'm hoping to introduce the world to Alex Mendez.

Don't know who Alex Mendez is? Well that's probably because you haven't read my latest book, In The Breath of God! Once you read it, you'll know all too well who Alex Mendez is and you will NEVER forget him!

As for me, well I don't know if I'm forgettable or not. visit my myspace page and you're sure to be taken for quite an emotional ride! You'll come face to face with a man who has opinions and is not afraid to use them!

So check us out, won't you?

www.myspace.com/edwardhancockII

You'll be glad (or is that galled?) you did!

No comments: